So you need to develop some applications to your enterprise, and you need to call some c++ ou vc++.
Everything is working but when you deploy your application, common is one executable, it gives error and says
“This Application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.”
And you start to scratch your head.
So what is the problem:
- You want to just deploy or execute one simple program compiled no dlls, ou another files;
- You want it to be easy, just click and run
Now the solution:
In Visual Studio, you have to tell it to compile and link the dependencies and libraries together in executable.
Now stop talking and letÂ´s go to solution:
- Open the Projects Proprierties
- Go to Configuraration – General
- In the use of MFC choose statically like in the picture below
4. After that go to Linker -> Input and put all your libs that your executable needs like picture below:
Build it and be happy!
Did you like it? Resolve your problem? Please be nice and leave a comment it is comforting